Meeting Monday 20th Dec on Zoom

The Beacon Audio Visual Group is led by Peter Warner ARPS and was set up to support members in creating audio-visual sequences and developing their understanding and expertise in producing them. From Sept 2017 the group meet on a monthly basis, usually on the first Monday evening of the month, at the Great Malvern Hotel. The programme includes a mixture of workshops, sharing of AVs, lectures and an annual competition. Peter can be contacted using av@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Meeting Monday 20th Dec on Zoom

Postby peterw » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:27 pm

Given the latest government pronouncements I think it would be prudent to have our meeting on Monday 21st December by Zoom, see link in the section above. I will open the session at 7:15 for people to log in ready for a 7:30pm start.

The theme of the evening will be the AV Challenge 2021 where members were invited to submit images and then create an AV using at least one images from each contributor.

Those who have been able to create a sequence please send it to me via WeTransfer by Sunday 19th December so that I can prepare for the meeting. If you were not able to create a sequence I hope you will be able to login and see what others have done. It has been a difficult challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing how different people have approached it. Should be an interesting evening.

Hope you can make it.
peterw

Return to Audio-Visual