Steampunk Photoshoot

Group Leader Gareth Roberts This is where discussion and images of portrait work will be found. The group usually meets on the third Wednesday of the month at the Great Malvern Hotel. Gareth can be cotnacted using portrait@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Steampunk Photoshoot

Postby GarethR » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Hi all.
We have organised another photoshoot for for you on Sunday 27th June at 10.00 am at the Bandstand in priory park. A wonderful couple from Cannock will be coming down dressed in Steampunk attire for you to photograph. We are as normal asking for £10 from each photographer for the models who are donating their fee to Birmingham Children's Hospital.A great cause. Obviously extra care most be given due to the Covid 19 situation. Hand sanitizer etc. Please let me know asap so I can accommodate numbers
by adding your name below
Hope to see a lot of you on the day. Don't miss out on some great fun with a great cause.
GarethR

Re: Steampunk Photoshoot

Postby kenHE » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:21 am

Hello Gareth
My Cousin Zoe and I will be attending the event. Sounds like fun!

Cheers
Ken Hurst-Earl
kenHE

Postby PhilipH » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:35 am

Hi Gareth, I'll be attending. Thanks for organising. I'm looking forward to it. Cheers Phil Hitchen
PhilipH

Postby mattd » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:08 pm

Hi Gareth, last minute plan changes mean I'm suddenly avaliable, so I'll join in too if that's ok.

Look forward to actually seeing people!

Matt
mattd

Postby TonyMac » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:21 am

I will be going also see you all at 10 lso Matt I've been in contact with Gareth and that's absolutely fine
TonyMac
Summer programme secretary

Postby GarethR » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:47 am

Hi Guys. Thank to you all for replying on the forum. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. That's great news. Look forward to seeing you later
GarethR

Return to Portraiture