Upcoming events

Group Leader Gareth Roberts This is where discussion and images of portrait work will be found. The group usually meets on the third Wednesday of the month at the Great Malvern Hotel. Gareth can be cotnacted using portrait@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Upcoming events

Postby GarethR » Wed May 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi Guys,
Quite a lot going on in the next few months, so I thought I'd give you as much notice as possible.
GREAT NEWS
The Great Malvern Hotel will be opening their doors to us in July{unless things change with Boris}
So I plan to do a session there on Portrait lighting equipement and hopefully a little practicle on 21st July at 7.30 pm upstairs.
So come along with your cameras etc.
Also, on Saturday 5th June, I shall be photographing on Link Common with Meg for a couple of hours. Start time 3.00 pm.
I shall open this shoot up to club members but please let me know if your interested so I can accomodate (gareth_beaconcamerablub@hotmail.com)
Lastly,on the 27th June, we will have our cosplay photoshoot in Priory Park.We will be kicking off at 10am around the Bandstand but moving later to the little walled garden by the bowling green later due to
the fact that there will be bands plating at 2.30.

With all these events,you will still need to be mindefull of the safety protocol regarding codid 19. So please wear a mask where applicable and bring your own hand san please.

I will update you of any changes nearer the times,but untill then,take care and happy clicking

Gareth

Any querries. Please contact me via email.
GarethR

Return to Portraiture