Saturday 18th April shoot with Victoria

Group Leader Gareth Roberts This is where discussion and images of portrait work will be found. The group usually meets on the third Wednesday of the month at the Great Malvern Hotel. Gareth can be cotnacted using portrait@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Saturday 18th April shoot with Victoria

Postby BrianMet » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Victoria is finishing walking the boards as Miss Casewell in the West End Agatha Christie show The Mousetrap in April and has in principle agreed to come back to Malvern for a photoshoot.
I plan to to use the Great Malvern Hotel if available for the Saturday.

The shoot will cater for all skill levels, Victoria is very experienced and easy to work with. She is also the top model for Jessops training events in the Manchester area.

The day will be 2 sessions

10-30-12.30 Studio portraiture with various props and lighting options

13-30-15.30 Outdoor street shoot using off camera flash techniques (weather dependant, if inclement we can return indoors and expand on the morning themes)

I will be on hand to assist and have a range of lighting available, but please feel free to bring your own lighting props and equipment. I will try to accomadate everyones ideas Please note not all my kit is Sony compatible.

Due to time restraints and space I will have to limit each session to 5/6 photographers

Cost per session £12

Please let me know if you are interested on this post am/pm or both
BrianMet

Re: Saturday 18th April shoot with Victoria

Postby nigelc » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Hi Brain

I would be interested in this. I have seen this before but was not sure If I could make it but now I can, so put my name on the list. Would it be £12 for all day or just the one session, or are you spiting the day to different themes?
nigelc

Postby mattd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Can you put me down for an afternoon spot if possible Brian, but I can't do the morning. I will understand if you get loads wanting to do both...
mattd

Postby BrianMet » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:47 pm

Hi Nige each session will be different setup. It’s £12 a session £24 for both shoots.
BrianMet

Postby BrianMet » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:25 pm

The Interest for this shoot has been low. I would just like to remind everyone of this fantastic opportunity to work with a very professional young lady, I will be on hand throughout the day what ever your skill level I can help. The portrait competition is in May so a great chance to get some amazing shots.
I will need to confirm numbers with Victoria if I can’t get sufficient interest I will offer places to other clubs, so last chance.
BrianMet

Postby DavidT » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:53 pm

Brian,
Saturday morning please.

David
DavidT

Return to Portraiture