A book of interest

Visit the coffee shop for a general chat about anything....

A book of interest

Postby TonyMac » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Brian Swinyard sent me the following

"I have just written my first book 'Two Become One' which is to be released on 28 October. It is a collaborative project with a Consultant Cancer Surgeon in which we are combining poetry and photography. We are using it to raise funds for Motor Neurone Disease Association and Sarcoma UK. The Press Release is attached for your information and which may be of interest to your members.

We are quite excited about the book. Heard the other day that the Sunday Express want to do an exclusive interview with photos of us and from the book. We also have a journalist/reporter from BBC Radio Essex attending our Book Launch in Central London on 6 November.

On the off-chance that any of your members would like to buy a copy of the book, may I suggest that you get it from the publisher. The retail price of the book is £10-99 and although it is available from Amazon (60% commission), Book Retailers (30% commission) and the publishers Troubador (15% commission), clearly the latter option is a much better Win-Win option for the charities.

Best wishes and regards,

Brian."
TonyMac
Chairman

Return to Coffee shop