Little email I've been having fub with

Visit the coffee shop for a general chat about anything....

Little email I've been having fub with

Postby BrianMet » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:55 am

EVANS ROBINSON To Me 4 Sep at 11:24 AM
Hello how are you doing i will like to know your availability day in November 2018 just 5 hours service, and were are you located

Me ...
hi would be great to meet up what do you have in mind
EVANS ROBINSON to Me 4 Sep at 1:17 PM
I want to book you and have you take care of the photography job at my upcoming family reunion,i am looking at November 10 i don't know maybe the date is open,if the date is open with you that would be okay,also what is your accurate cost for 5 hours service ? Photo size i want,get back to me with the accurate cost...4x6...5x7..8x10...11x14..16x20 and 7 portrait of my family for 45 people and were are you located

Me
Sounds really interesting,
I'm based in the West Midlands but willing to travel, I also do International fashion shoots, recent shoots were in Paris, Milan and Chicago.
My daily rate is £350 plus expenses.
Did we meet recently in The Hoxton London

To BRIAN METCALF 4 Sep at 4:20 PM
Hall name Hoxton Hall,Address: 130 Hoxton St, London N1 6SH, Time 10 am and the price sound good and okay by me and ready to move on with the job and I am willing to pay the full payment so that you can secure the appointment for us Thanks

Me
really good news I've reserved the date, no problem with being there as I'm in London that week maybe we can meet up for a drink like old times

EVANS ROBINSON To Me
4 Sep at 8:45 PM
whats the name of the credit card processor you use to charge credit card through so that i can make the full payment

Me
4 Sep at 10:10 PM
don't worry about that, I've got issues with the tax people and a few others, can we deal in dollars through western union it would help me to stay off the radar for awhile,
you remember Shola from the party, we got into a bit of a bother with some Hoxton gang and need to stay low. We can always meet up in a side street off Holborn tube if thats easier make sure the cash is clean if you know what I mean.

He hasn't replied back yet, for those who don't know me very well I don't charge that price I don't have any tax issues, I don't know any dodgy character's in Hoxton
BrianMet

Re: Little email I've been having fub with

Postby TonyMac » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:26 pm

mmm did I not see some mug shots of you ? :D :D :D
TonyMac
Chairman

Re: Little email I've been having fub with

Postby mattd » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:33 pm

I believe you don't charge that or have tax issues, but as for not knowing any dodgy characters...... :D
mattd

Return to Coffee shop